Self Made Dinner  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well, 1st of all... my semester 1 and my exams are over!!!! WEEEEE!!!!! NEVER EVER ASK ME ABOUT MY EXAM!!! Now back in Melaka for the weekend and will be going back uni in the evening. Tomorrow will be the start of my 2nd semester. 1st of all, timetable sucks. I can cry when i see my timetable. Everyday I have class and if my lab is on friday that will be so _ _ _ _ up. 6pm on a freaking friday.... 2nd, I would say I got some lecturers I may not want to see them. Oh well, can't change the fact that they are teaching me. Hope I can survive and I promise to study harder this semester hehehe...

Today, my parents asked me whether wanna follow them to Seremban for my uncle's function. What function? I don't know lol.... Straight tell my mum. No way I'm going. I want to be at home and rest.. Its really no point going for the function. I don't know anybody there. Seldom talk to them. So blaaaaa.... So I had to make my own dinner. Would say its a wonderful and delicious dinner.. Cooked "lou shu fan" a.k.a rat tail noodles. That English name is from google and sounds eeewww lol... Cooked some meat with the "lou shu fan". Kinda tasty yummy. Too bad i forgotten to get a pic of my dinner XD.

After dinner.... What I did? Hhhmmm.... Was actually doing nothing lol..... Wanted to play online game but all my friends left the server without telling me.. So watch old anime... After watching 2 episodes, felt very boring. So no choice, online game.. It came out too be a WOOOHHOOOO!!!!! Some old gamers came online. So decided to have to chit chat and some wars ehehhe.... Actually was losing when 3 allies killing 1/3 of my ally. And so, backup came... PAWN ALL!!! RAWR!!! 1 ally kill 3 ally. There was like 20+ people and we have only around 15 people. Lots of EXCITEMENT!!! Played till my hands were shivering... Had never experienced this for almost half a year in the game... It will be memorable game for me.... ^^

Oh well, that's all for now i think... Can't remember anything else to write about. Wanted to write about studying with my friends in the library... But nah... Trying to forget about my exams.... Till the next post babies... Hope I can survive from my 4 hours lecture(same subject) on Monday. Bye bye and good night.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 at Sunday, January 24, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Post a Comment