Sudden Post  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well i know i have not been updating this "dead" blog for few months since 2009 XD. Maybe didn't have the mood to blog. Now, i have the mood to blog XD. Been studying everyday and feel very boring. Nothing much happen to me actually. Very busy with my project, exams of course and last but not least my club. I became the president for UNMC IET(Institution of Engineering and Technology) Student Chapter. Have to plan and organize events.

Today have been a tiring day for me. Slept at 3am and woke up at 9am to get back to uni for exams. The reason that i slept late is because it was my last day to play online game for January haha. Can't play in uni because the internet sucks and they blocked it.

On my way back, was surprised that there was a road block on the highway. What is it for? To "saman" drivers who were speeding. Few police cars and trucks. They sure deserve the samans ^^.


Besides that, today i learnt something. I don't know it is right or wrong. Got my coursework marks. The people who think so much to solve the questions for the coursework got low marks and the one who don't think so hard to solve them get high marks. I was like WTF? All I can say now is the past is the past and think about the future.

Oh ya. New year. Nothing much about it and celebrate with my family in KL.

Nothing else I wana blog about. This will be my only post for January. Will be very busy studying. Having exams from 11th January till 22th January. ZZZZZZzzzzzz. And my 2nd sem start on 25th January. Thats the worst part.

Back to studies. :( Till the next post. Hope I get good marks and 1st class honour for my exams.



Bye bye. :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at Wednesday, January 06, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment