80th post - Sunway!!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

80th post for my blog.... not really proud of it... cause it took me 1 year plus to get me this far. But I'm still happy. :D

Yesterday which was Friday. I didn't go back home. So what to do?

This conversation happened on Tuesday if not mistaken....

Me : Eh, friday what to do ah??? So boring and sien....

Billy : Yalor kinda sien.... Want go out or not???

Me : Sure but go where??? Midv sien d....

Wei Ping : Lets go sunway.... Ice Skating....

Amy : YESS!! YESS!!!! GO SUNWAY!!! I WANT SKATE!!!

Me : LOL!!! ok then.... friday after class we go sunway.....

Billy : Sure!!!

So, yesterday went sunway pyramid the whole day... Had lots of fun but tired. XD

What we did??? Had lunch in Manhattan Fish Market. 1st time i was not able to finish my food in manhattan.... Maybe i had breakfast. IDK....



Choco Milk Shake!!!! Nice!!!

After lunch, was about 2pm. So we went skating.... TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!! BUT BUT BUT!!! TOTAL FUN!!! XD Dropped a few times and skating is not easy lol.... Skate about 3 hours and managed to stand, walk and skate slowly.


Was not able to get some photo during skating.... This was after skating....

Pedo!!!! (Bernard)

Jer Sern

Amy

Beside them, Billy, Wei ping, Wei Jian and last but not least ME myself.... Wanted to get a group photo.... but some don't want to.... :(

Around 6pm left sunway pyramid. Super jam!!! Reached uni about 8.30pm and had my dinner..

Thats all for now.... And few camwhores. Please do comment :D My hairs sure sucks in photo but was not bad in real life... Hehehe... I'll do better next time..




Rate the photos... :D

Till then.... Bubye.... ♥ ♥

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at Saturday, January 30, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Post a Comment