Wooohooo!!!! 50th Post!!!! New Look Lol!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well this is my 50th post!! I'm very happy!!! YAY!!!! lol... Ya I got my new specs and I think I look not bad with that specs lol..... Kinda happy because i chose the correct frame lol..... The brand name of my specs is ANIMAL!! LOL!!! ya it sounds funny lol... But I heard its quite famous in KL and in England. Here are some pics of my specs..

Normal

Under sunlight.... lol....
I know the pics kinda sucky lol.....

My specs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

With my cloth... Yes its a cloth lol.....

All my stuff with my specs

Well last night, my friends from KL finally came back... So we went yam cha and chit chat.... Thats all for now.... Bye Bye..... And please update and keep in touch with me lol........

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 at Saturday, September 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment