New Sem & The War Has Began!!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well today is 3rd day of my new sem.... Kinda boring coming back to this university with bad food.... Been going out to eat this few days.... The whole uni is damn busy.... Its totally different from my 1st sem which is much better.. I really miss the old time which was very peaceful.... Haiz..... i got a few new lecturers.... Can't comment much... 1 of my lecturer reads my blog... lol.... joking lol..... Met my brother's friends (Douglas, Kah Peng, Melvin, Yau Fee and some other girls) and went out with them for lunch yesterday... I want more entertainment!!!! Its too boring.... BUT!!! My assignments are here.... A lot of stuff to do..... So kinda busy.... Don't complain if I do not update my blog.... I update today because I'm having free time now... My lecturer cancelled my first class LOL!!!! Thats all for now.... Toodles...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at Wednesday, October 08, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment