Pictures Of My Life In Nottingham  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well on the last class and after exam, i took pictures with few lecturers for memories. Dr. Khiew don't mind the next sentence lol....
Now introducing the three musketeers and my english lecturer:
My Properties of Material lecturer, Mr. Chiang Choon Lai

My Light, Waves & Electron A lecturer, Dr. Khiew Poi Sim

My Mechanics A lecturer, Mr. Lim Chie Haw

And my English lecturer, Mrs. Ruth
Then this pictures was taken during my lab experiment... Only can wear all the stuff once only so sad....


It's a heater.... It boils any liquids at any temperature you want... It's totally COOOLL!!!!

I dunno what this thing really is lol....



My Lab Partner, Farwa

I suck in dis pic lol....


I'm having my holidays now and I'm very happy lol..... That's all for now.... And next post will be my 50th post..... Toodles.....


This entry was posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 at Sunday, September 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment