Cont of life in nottingham  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well there was nothing much this few week and I'm very sorry that I didn't update my blog.... Was quite busy with work and toefl. MY TOEFL TEST THIS SUN!!!!! OMG!!!! Hahhaha..... Lectures was ok.... Some lecturer are quite friendly and cool.... And for the guys, not much pretty gals here.... Hahahaha.... Got also the study type 1 hahaha..... Found a lot of new friends.... Mostly from sabah..... I took a few pictures of my lecture (we are allowed to snap).... 1 of my classmates brought a camera to snap the slides... LOL..... MALAYSIAN STUDIES SUCKS LIKE HELL!!! A lot to remember.... I'm getting mad... Well nothing much already.... I'll post the pictures later and I can't spend too much time here..... My mid year exam next week..... So wish me luck in my exams and toefl..... That's all for now... Bye bye.... Miss u guys.....

This entry was posted on Friday, August 1, 2008 at Friday, August 01, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment