Life In Nottingham  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Arlo everybody... It's been a while I didn't update my blog.

Reason : 1) Kinda busy with my university live. Lots of homework and class.

2) No internet in my room

Okay in this post I'm gonna tell about my life in nottingham.

I'm felt homesick....

1st of all, I'll introduce my new room... hahaha...




1st day
Today got nothing much.....

My first class was Mathematics which is my favourite subject. It was quite fun and some of the topics were the same with the topics in Form 4 & 5. But its much harder. Then I had my english class. I got a woman from england as my lecturer, Miss Ruth. She is good and I like the way she teach and speaks. After my miserable lunch which sux like hell, I went for my "properties of Material" class. The lecturer was a total joker. He keep making jokes and make us laugh. He claimed himself to be the funniest lecturer in Nottingham.

"Flood" in Nottingham... hahahaha....

2nd and 3rd day
In the morning, I was free because some of my class have not started. So i go to the library to read newspaper and went to the computer lab to go online. In the computer lab, I met a guy who is studying mechatronics and this year is his last year. He keep shaking his body when he is listening to a song. He was damn funny and his name is andrew. For tuesday, i went for "light,wave & electron class". The lecturer speaks damn loud. I think he is shouting instead of talking. lol.... For wednesday, I was free the whole day. My IT lecturer went missing. So, no class for this week. I also started catering food from outside since the food in the canteen is super "nice". In the wednesday evening, I went to play squash and badminton with my friends. Oh ya, we made 1 of our friend's block as the food hotspot area. Everybody who cater food will go there to collect the food. And some of us will eat and chit chat there.

This is Andrew....


Shake, shake... shake shake shake it.....



Andrew's creation... Cool right??

Me, Zeng Koon and sooth thyng(from sabah)

Me with sooth tyng

Acting stupid lol....

4th & 5th day
There was nothing new on thursday..... Just had my mecanics class.... And for friday, can say its the worst day ever. I had my malaysian studies and it sucked like hell. The lucky thing is i just have to pass hahaha..... The lecturer let us go late and my friends and I have to run back to our room which is quite far and run back to the campus to catch the university bus to go to the ktm station. Surprisingly, my Uni bus is a SCHOOL BUS!!! What the hell!!!!! Friday was quite a tiring day but I'm still happy. At last 1 week is over and I get to go home... Missed home so much... hahahaha.....

Met a lot of new friends..... Homesick little bit...... And thats all for now.. Toodles...

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at Saturday, July 19, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment