Bb Form 6  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well i decided to stop form 6 since i'm going to nottingham university in July. I know its kinda early to stop but don't forget price of petrol INCREASED!!! Can't afford to waste money like that... Hahahahaha.... Im actually lazy to go form 6 and not used to getting up early. Im gonna miss u guys and alpha class.. And my last words good luck to all my friends in form 6 and others..

Me n Jude

Me and Ming Yuen

There's something wrong with Jude... For nothing he say "What u want??"

The hardworking's 1

My post cacat little bit d.... dunno why....


And my lovely class, Alpha class

For the other friends especially beta class, soon heng, ester, teck peng and others, I'm very sorry that i did not take pictures with you... But you all will be remembered by me forever... ^^

This entry was posted on Monday, June 9, 2008 at Monday, June 09, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment