Last But Not Least  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

This was our last outing before Caryn went back to Kl. This post will be more pictures and less talking.
Me, ester, sanjiv, nicholas, jude and loo han went to watch The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian.

My Tai Kar Che, Ester

My Yi Kar Che, Caryn

Oh ya just realised, Caryn and Ester have the same post... Hahahaha

Ah Fat, Soon Heng

New found friend from high school, Sanjiv

Alex

Jun Mei, sorry this picture is the best. hahaha

Ann Gie

Sin Jiu

Loo Han

Nicholas with his braces

Teck Peng trying to act cool but do not think he is cool... hahaha

And last but not least me in Amigo

My Yi Kar Che and Tai Kar Che :D

Soon Heng: How dare u steal my fries.....
Caryn: Kenot ah.... Kill me la...

Caryn ate my fries and left 2 miserable ones for me.... hahahaha

Caryn: Eh don't waste your food... I help you eat....
Ester: Okay!!!

No please don't kill my tai kar che and yi kar che!!!!!!




Sin Jiu please don't kill me!!!!!! ahhhh!!!! Looks funny..... I look like I'm happy to die...

Took a ride on it and its fun

RM 10 for a ticket.....

Took a picture while waiting for our turn

Picture in the revolving tower


Illegal grouping lol.....

Oh no!!!!! Petrol price increasing!!!! Go pump petrol!!!!

Jams! Jams! Jams!

Loo Loo's house

Thnx Loo Han's mom for all the food and tea...

New sissy in town, Nicholas Thong

And ya i think that bag belongs to Caryn.... hahaha

Group photo in Loo Loo's house

Nick miss his handbag... And ya im not inside... haha

Okay thats all for now. Bye..

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 5, 2008 at Thursday, June 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment