Nope!! I'm Not Bored!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well people have been asking me how am I and do I feel bored at home. Well actually I'm not. I'm enjoying my life right now. Waking up at 12pm and have my lunch.... Muahahaha.... Then go play computer games (I know sitting in front of the computer 24 hours is not good). So i go watch television. Free 1 month trial of Astro On Demand. Wohooo!!! Other than computer and television, i have my thickest(for now) exercise book to do... ya its my toefl iBT book. Imagine 500 pages for me to finish..... My exam is in August... You all think thats still long but time flies....

But felt sad that I couldn't join the kuiz pengguna.... haiz..... Why can't they tell the correct date... I'll stay longer and participate in that competition... haiz..... Never mind.... Time can't turn back.... And I miss my friends who are suffering in their form 6 life.... hahahaha... Joking.... Well all the best to my form 6 friends.....

Oh ya want to introduce my kar che n kor kor.... hahaha
Tai Kar Che - Ester Lam Guat Yen
Yi Kar Che - Caryn Khaw Jiawen
Sam Kar Che - Christine Ong Mei Yi
Tai Kor - Alex Chang Heng Keen

And lastly, Happy birthday Bhavik......

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at Wednesday, June 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment