What A Week!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well last weekend there is nothing much. Just playing games and celebrated bday for Hui Kit... Here is some pics of him...


He look quite happy lol....



Actually Alex called quite a number of people and dunno why so many are unavailable. So its kinda small party... Last minute call lol.... Me, alex, han seng, michelle, wei di... Thats all.... So we talk talk talk and talk in Asian havana... Then went mamak in kota laksamana... Than talk talk talk lol... About 2am reached home....

On mon which was thaipusam and chap goh meh, I have to get back to my uni life... Took a bus back to seremban... Now its very troublesome... The bus now stops at Terminal 2 instead of Terminal 1.. When I reached terminal 2, I have to wait for the bus to go terminal 1... Boring!! Then, have to walk about 5 minutes walk from terminal 1 to KTM station... Was quite hactic... However, something attracted my attention... On my way to terminal 1, a bunch of people protested in front of Terminal 1... Too bad I could not take any pic of it... I was quite far from them... Can't hear what are they shouting lol... All i know is they are wearing yellow cloth over their head and shouting... When I see them, I dunno why i laughed lol.... Sry if I offended anybody...

On tuesday, it was a "GREAT" start for the week.. Went for the first class of the week... No electricity.... Lucky my class have not started... When my class start, there is electricity... YES!!! THERE'S LIGHT!!! Next thing i was like OMG!!! NO AIR-COND!!! AHHH!!! It was freaking hot without the air-cond... Imagine the corridor's air-cond is working but the class's air-cond is not working... Outside was a hot and sunny day too... Could hardly survive inside there.... At last managed to survive for 2 hours... After quickly ran to an air-cond place to cool myself down lol....

Thats all for now.. Will update next week or so.... See ya.. And take care to all my friends especially caryn which flew to australia..... Hahahaha...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at Wednesday, February 11, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment