Updating  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well i know i have abandon my blog for quite some time.... So, I'm updating now... Well.. i have nothing much to say... Just that about 5 assignments was given to me.... Total busy... haiz.... And having hard time to understand some of the lectures... Hope i could really score well in the next exam...

Yesterday, I was back melaka for the scout orientation camp in my high school... Went back for the night hike.. Although it was not really successful, I really miss the old days with all the fun in camps... Really hope that time could be reversed. After that, went McD to talk with my juniors... Talk, talk, talk... until 4am... I was like OMG. So late... 1st time.....

Another thing... I would like to take this time to wish Lem Wey Guan Happy Bday.. This poem is for you...

Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven't known you many years,
Perhaps because you've dried so many tears,
Pleasure reigns as I these greetings send.
Your happiness should last till all things end!

Because you've been so sweet and understanding--
In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile--
Rejoice in your own specialness awhile:
This I'm not requesting but demanding!
How else to make yourself the celebration,
Doing what does not come naturally?
Always your concern has been for me,
Yet now you must endure my adoration!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 at Saturday, February 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment