Got tagged and very sorry for doing it so late.....  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Instructions

1. Each blogger must post these rules. 2. Each blogger is to write three random facts/habits about themselves. 3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about the three things in their blog and post these rules. 4. Then, you need to tag 10 people and list out their names. 5. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them that they've been tagged. Tagged by : Ally
  • SLEEP
I wana sleep so badly. Everyday I have not enough sleep and I hope I can sleep the whole day lol..... But I'm gonna sleep for the whole weekend... Muahahaha.....
  • Games
Well I play games such as Dota most of the times.... This is to relax myself in the uni lol.....
  • EAT
I eat everyday.... Who don't eat everyday lol..... But too bad i sure miss my home-cooked food.... Although my Uni's food is better now but still cant beat my mom's food.... :D TAGGING: NOBODY
Very sorry Ally change the rules little bit hehehe....

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at Saturday, December 06, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment