Dad's Bday and Life In NOTTINGHAM(FOOD COURT) LOL......  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well at last, my caterer for my cafeteria has changed wooohhhhoooooo!!!!! Its cheaper now and better food now.... Do not have to struggle with the same old food again. My new cafeteria was quite surprising lol.... It looks like a food court more than a cafeteria lol..... There's a lot of stalls and a variety of food.....


There was a Deeparaya celebration in my university.... So my frenz went to draw some tattoo for the celebration...

Deeparaya celebration... Tattoo on Belinda's hand

Tattoo on Hui Yen's hand.... + own colouring lol....

Last saturday I and my bro went back to melaka.... Celebrated my dad's bday.... So we decided to bring the whole family to karaoke to have some fun lol.... So we went GoGoGo(Jetty). Had a lot of fun... I sang like a mad dog....lol....

Mum singing

Dad singing

After singing, we actually decided to go Seoul Garden for dinner... But luck was not with us.... There was a lot of people... So we decided to go a Korean Shop in Melaka raya... Was not bad and ate about rm100 lol....

Tats all for now.... Will not be updating much due to exams and real busy(and i know i don't update much)....... Toodles....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at Tuesday, November 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment