Last Outing Before I Leave For My uni Life  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Went out with alex, tzong meng, stella, loo han, ester and lavnya. Was shocked when i saw ester.... Cut short hair.... Ester don't worry... Its not bad la....

Met at Lem's shop...

Went to GSC to get our tickets.....

Went to DP's new mamak stall.... Chi lim and Yeong sheng met us dere....

After eating, rushed for our show....

The show, Hancock was kinda a disppointment for me... Didn't reached my expectations.... I rate is 4 out of 5.....

Went to portugis settlement... Met up with Caryn which only comes back once in a blue moon.... Bagi followed us... Chit chat for about 2 hours and we went back....

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 6, 2008 at Sunday, July 06, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment