Being Tagged And I Didn't Realize... lol.....  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Hiu Kee Weng (Kelvin)
Birth Date : 28 May 1990
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Black I think
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Malaysian Chinese Hakka Hokkien
My Fears : University life lol......
My Weaknesses : Errrr.... everything is my weakness....
My Perfect Pizza : Pork pizza lol.....

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Survived another day...
My bedtime : 12am - 2am
My most missed memory : Playing dota with my friends and secondary life

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald or Burger King : McDonald.... Burger King sux...
Single or grouped dates : Both are ok for me....
Adidas or Nike : Both are too expensive lol.....
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino.. Coffee sux...

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Over my dead body..
Curse : I'm a good boy... I don't curse... :D
Take a shower : If I say no, you all will not believe....
Have a crush : Yes and no. You all figure it yourself...
Think you've been in love : No
Go to school : Of course yes.....
Want to get married : Duh.... Of course....
Believe in yourself : Sometimes yes sometimes no...

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Ya
Gone to the mall : No... I go shopping complex....
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Yes... OOOOOOiiiiiissssshhhhhiiiiiiii........
Dyed your hair : Nah.....

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : No and will not....
Changed who you were to fit in : Errr not sure

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 27-29

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...
Best eye colour : Any colour
Best hair colour : Black of course.....
Short hair or long hair : Not too long not too short...
Best height : Shorter than me but not too short...
Attitude : Friendly, helpful, and will support me forever hehehe....

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Doing this tag
Hour ago : Playing Blueserver
4.5 hours ago : Eating my lunch...
1 month ago : Going in form 6 to have fun
Year ago : Having fun with my friends in form 5

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : everyone
I feel : happy for all the things given to me
I hate : being played and lies
I hide : my secrets
I miss : my friends... especially friends in russia and aus
I need : to be happy everyday

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Anyone who would like to this...... Marilyn Leo have to do this... hahahaha.....

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at Wednesday, July 02, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment