SWEET 19!!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

The Time Has Comed!!!!!



SWEET 19!!!!! I'm FINALLY 19 YEARS OLD!!!!


Addition, my 4 MONTHS HOLIDAY!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!


Thnx for all your wishes from my friends from melaka, my godsis, uni friends and finally my family members.... Really appreciate it.... I hope I'll have fun.... Morning I'll be eating "hong kai tan" hahaha......

1st to wished me - desmond (yesterday)
2nd - wei jian (10.30pm)
3rd - triny phey and jessie liew (11.30pm)
4th - marilyn leo a.k.a. godsis (11.55pm)
5th - alex chang & ester lam (12am sharp)
6th - nicholas thong (12.06am)
7th - siow ghin (12.10am)
8th - ah zen a.k.a ah boy (12.12am)

Stella & Tzong Meng, Hou Ket, Shaun Damien, Chun Jiun, Sze Wei, Pei Chuan, Wei Keong, Kitz, JJ FROM HITZ.FM, Carmen, Rod, Loo Han, Gii Yap, Amy Tan, Chun Yian, Lawrence, Jia Wei, Phillip, Lem, Kelly, Caryn Khaw, Kalai, Han Seng

Will update again...... Lets see who's the last!!!

Although it's my birthday, i would take the opportunity to wish all my friends who are having EXAMS, GOOD LUCK!!!!!


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 at Thursday, May 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hope you had an awesome birthday!!

ps: yes it's me. I use www.blogsearch.google.com and typed JJ hitz. Yes I google myself sometimes

June 3, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Post a Comment