Outing In Melaka  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu


Well on monday.... alex called me to ask me whether i want to go back to our high school... So I agreed. On wednesday we went back to SFI... very proud to be a franciscan hahaha.... went back meet some teachers... went to have a drink in canteen... oh ya forgotten to talk about ong tzong meng who wore short pants and don't dare to go to school hahaha... but he went out with stella in dataran lol.... during visiting, mrs. goh chee peng asked us to donate for the paranthon.... so donated rm5 lol..... waited for hui kit to come.... last minute told us that his evening class cancelled. So after me and alex meet up with hui kit, we went to dataran pahlawan to have our lunch... About 2pm we decided to go watch x-men.... this movie was ok ok only.... not really what i had expected... I'll just rate it 3 out of 5..... since my ticket was just rm6 hahaha.... thats all for now BYE.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 2, 2009 at Saturday, May 02, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment