Live your life  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Weee!!!! I'm back and I'm in melaka!!! haha!!! Well, two weeks before this were hectic but I enjoyed a lot.... I went to a temple... Not to pray but sight seeing.... It was quite big and nice... Never regretted going to that temple.... Too bad I do not know to read chinese lol... So i do not know the name of the temple hahaha....All I know is this temple is in Broga hehehe.. This are some pics taken from the temple :D

Monkey King God lol..






Gold!!! dragon tortoise!!!!

And lastly me myself :D

Lastly, my current addiction: Live Your Life- T.I. feat rihanna.... So cool!!!!!!!!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 at Sunday, December 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment