A very short post!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Hey i know i have been idle from my blog for a while.... Was quite busy with works and other stuff... I had quite a great weekend with lots of work.... Went out with my malaccan frenz(alex, tzong meng, jia wei, loo han, nick, sharon, ester, lem teck peng, soon heng) to yam cha in McDonalds DP lol..... On sunday my family with my bro's colleague and frenz had bbq at my house.... had a lot of fun...... On monday on my way back, met a lot of incidents which was quite interesting.... (Lazy wana list out lol...) Today just survived from the experiment and my short presentation.... Well thats all for now.... Hav to get back to work.... Bubye

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at Tuesday, October 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment