Updating now lol!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

I was quite busy with my stuff.... I'm very sorryfor not updating my blog... Hehehehhe.... Well i jst finished my Malaysian Studies group project and it was a success. We had a lot of fun doing the project.... Our title was about the parliment.... So we decided to do live parliment and called it "Nottingham Live Parliment" lol..... We used the parliment members' name combine with our name.... And guess what... I got Lim Guan Eng and we changed to Hiu Guan Eng lol....And I was the director for the movie.... Hehehehe.....

Trying to force one of the team member to do some action

Our tuan speaker..... lol...

Explaining about the movie...

Tay Kit Siang and Hiu Guan Eng fighting with Pak Chan Lah.....

Thats for our movie.... And now I show some fantastic stuff lol.... Frenz sleeping in class lol....



Sleepy Pigs.....


Too boring.... So camwhore in class lol......

And now time to show my new laptop hahahaha...... Presenting my new laptop!!! INSPIRON 1420!!!! 3gb ram, 320gb hard drive, 128mb nvidia geforce... and the rest are normal hehehhe......


Well thats all for now..... Need to do some work already.... Toodles....

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at Saturday, August 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment