Mr. Chiang Bday  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well yesterday we went to my lecturer's room, Mr. Chiang to give him a birthday cake.... A few of us went to his room to ask some questions regarding properties of materials..... After that, the rest of my friends came up to his room with the cake.... His room was kinda small lol.... So its quite pack lol..... We sang a birthday song for him... He had to rush to go out for his lunch with Mr. Lim, my Mechanics lecturer and Dr. Khiew, my Light, Waves and Electron lecturer. So we left after he blew the candle.... He was the first lecturer to get a birthday cake from us... And don't worry, I will celebrate for other lecturers too if they tell us when is thier birthday... And guess what... Dr. Khiew, my lecturer visited my blog lol..... And to Dr. Khiew, thanks for visiting my blog..... YAY!!!! HOLIDAY FOR ME!!!! SHIT!!!! ASSIGNMENT FOR ME TOO!!!!!

He look quite happy seeing the birthday cake lol....



Cutting some part of the cake for us.....


Instead of using tissue, we used A4 paper to put the cake lol.... New style of eating lol...


Showing his IC lol.....


The group that bought the cake and celebrate with him lol..... And not forgetting Ivan and me.... :)

This entry was posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 at Friday, August 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment