HIS = FUN!!!!  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Kk... I'll update now.... lol.. 1st I'll explain whats the meaning of HIS. HIS = Holiday In Singapore. Hahaha.... It's kinda fun going to Singapore. I still remember the last time i STAYED in singapore when I was 6 years old. Everything have changed and lots of fun... hehehe...

1st day
Depart from home at 2.30pm.

Reach Singapore at 6.30pm. Almost can't pass the custom. Thnx to Malaysia's lousy passport photograph. Or maybe my face have changed lol..

Went hotel check in. My uncle and aunt brought my family to a restaurant to eat fish steamboat..

They brought us round the whole singapore....
The ferries wheel.... kinda dark.....

Singapore's port

A ship lol....

A building that looks like a durian...

2nd day
Went to my uncle's house and my aunt brought me and my mom go shopping and sentosa...
My breakfast lol.....

Mum's breakfast

At sentosa, we went to the underwater world and dolphin park.

I'm promoting lol....

My aunt
My mum and aunt

He look cool and handsome right?? lol






My uncle picked my dad from his office and went to pick us.... On the way i found something vry funny... bao qing tian = bao today lol.....

Ate in a chinese resaurant. Saw a waitress looks like Aya(japanese friend).

3rd day
Went shopping and trying to find a sneakers for me.... But too bad... can't find a nice 1.... Went to buy J Co donuts again... This time i went to buy 1 dozen... muahahahha... addicted to J Co donuts hahaha..... And got me a new phone. LG KU990... :D wanted to buy a PSP too.... but too expensive.... :( left singapore at 3pm...
My dad's working place...

J CO DONUTS!!!!!!!!!

My new handphone!!!!! :D

Oh ya, I found out something in this trip. In singapore, there's no such thing of dying of hunger. You can find nice food everywhere... Ya, I'm well fed in sg... hahahhaa.. Well thats all for nw.. Toodles...

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at Thursday, June 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi my name is David Appelman and I am an online advertiser looking for up and coming blogs to add to Yovia's social network. While browsing the internet I came across your blog and think it is a perfect candidate for our social network. Please at least take a look at it and decide if it is something that you are interested in. http://yovia.com/join-the-network Yovia is building a free social network that give you a profile on its page with a brief synopsis of your blog. This is a great way for you to get some free advertising.

June 26, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Post a Comment