Happy Father's Day  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well, yesterday i brought my family to Hotel Equatorial for Seafood Buffet dinner to celebrate Father's Day. It was not bad. I'll do less talking and more picture again... Hahahahaha..... But its kinda weird that I took pictures of the food and i forgot to take pictures of my family hahaha....

Starter
I forgot to take pictures of it but there's shark fin

Main Course

Raw oyster..... Didn't dare to eat.... hahaha



It's fish and it's nice

Chicken Satay

Desert
Chocolate fondue..... It's NICE!!!!





And lastly they gave a cake to us........

There's other food and i forgot to take pictures of them... Lastly, I like to wish Happy Father's Day to all fathers. :D

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 at Sunday, June 15, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment