Form 6 Orientation  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Its been a while i did not update my blog..... Time flies...... Form 6 orientation finished. 1 more week and im leaving mhs. Woohooo!!!!!! To me, i think the orientation was kinda bad....... I was in group 5..... And its like a disaster...... There's a very big gap between the boys and the girls....... We cant cooperate at all...... Then the activities was kinda lame to me and the worst part is the sketch. Well instead of a sketch my group sang the school song with some rapping and others. I think my rapping was kinda bad but some say it was ok....... And im not going to rap again..... ZZZZZZzzzzzz..... On friday, we were divided to our class. And i was totally shocked when i went to Alpha class(1st class for physics) although im leaving soon..... Well i think my class is the coolest. 11 students in the class. hahahahahaha.... And last but not least, i really miss SFI especially the toilet. To me mhs has 1 of the "best" toilet in malacca... Well thats all for now..... Bye.....

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 at Friday, May 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment