YTM Scholarship Result  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well I am very sad that i didn't get this scholarship. I almost wanted to cry. Sob Sob....... Out of sudden, Marilyn asked me to go to the webside and check something. I went to the webside and i saw "Keputusan Permohonan Biasiswa Persediaan Ke Luar Negara & Pra U MMU". I was nervous. I quickly check whether i got it or not. But when i saw "permohonan anda gagal", my heart broken into pieces and was very sad. Haiz........ T_T. Anyway, i want to thank Marilyn for telling me the news. I really hope that i can get at least a scholarship to further my studies. Keeping my finger cross and wish me luck......

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at Thursday, April 10, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment