Memories In Japan  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Today, I went to see the videos and pictures taken in japan... I really miss the time when i'm in japan and my japanese friends... Hope to see them again.... So i would like to put my japan pictures for my memories.... i know its kinda long already but i really miss them....


Yummy sushi restaurant..

Rich man's house with all this lightings at nite... nice right??

Getting a leg bath.... lol

Me with my good friend, Aya

Me with kaori

Me with my friends

On the way to kagoshima

My host's brother, me, my host and her sister

My host's family and I

After playing grass ski

Oki i dont want to put too much pictures... I want to sleep.... Bb...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at Wednesday, April 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment