JPA interview  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu


Finally, the day is here... I had my jpa interview today. I woke up at 8am to prepare myself. Later, my dad looked at the address and told me he doesn't know the way. I had a shock in my life!!!! So i called Nicholas immediately to get the directions. Hahahaha... Nick, i'm truly sorry to disturb you so early in the morning and million thanx for your help. When i reached there, I waited for about 40 minutes and i saw steph lim stepping out from her interview room. She looked very excited. They called my name and i was very nervous. I tried to calm myself down but unfortunately i cant... LOL... My topic was "Wawasan 2020" and "Bersatu teguh bercerai roboh". There were 2 debaters in my group. This part was the best. They kept debating to the extend that the interviewers couldn't control themselves but to laugh. Well, i admit that i was crapping all my way during the interview. As my interview ended, I saw Eugene waiting for his turn. Well, I just hope that I'm able to at least obtain a scholarship to further my studies. Keeping my fingers crossed!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 4, 2008 at Friday, April 04, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment