Iron Man  

Posted by Kelvin Hiu

Well its been a while i had not updated my blog....... Kinda busy...... hehehe........ Today me, alex, loo han, ester, marilyn, lavnya and teck peng went to watch Iron Man. I met them in MBO at 1pm. So we went Shakey's Pizza for our lunch...... At 2.10pm we walked back to MBO for the show. Khuan Yew went MBO to meet us for the show.... The show is so cooollll... I rate it 4 star and its worth to watch...... The show ended about 4 something.... So we went Cold Storage for a walk.... After that we went to the food court to sit down to take a rest..... About 6pm Ester left us and we decided to go back..... Thats all for now.... I wan to finish up my anime..... hehe..... Bb....

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at Wednesday, April 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment